IMPORTANT UPDATE: As of NetLogo 6.0.1+, BehaviorSearch 1.02+ is now being bundled with NetLogo, and no separate download is required! If you are using NetLogo 5.2.x or earlier, you may download and install BehaviorSearch 1.01 below
Note 1: BehaviorSearch is currently experimental software. That said, it is stable and has been used in several research projects. Please try it out, and if you find bugs or missing features, let us know!
Note 2: To use BehaviorSearch, you must first install NetLogo
Old download links:
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Windows
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Mac/Linux (.zip)
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Mac/Linux (.tar.gz)
Old installation steps:
- Run the installer, and make sure to install BehaviorSearch as a subfolder of wherever you installed the NetLogo program.
- Extract the contents of the zip or tar.gz file inside your NetLogo program folder -- it should end up as a subfolder named "behaviorsearch".
- Windows: use the shortcut on the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Mac: run the "behaviorsearch_gui.command" script file in the BehaviorSearch subfolder inside your NetLogo installation folder.
- Linux: run the "behaviorsearch_gui.sh" script file in the BehaviorSearch subfolder inside your NetLogo installation folder.