Note 1: BehaviorSearch is currently experimental software. That said, it is stable and has been used in several research projects. Please try it out, and if you find bugs or missing features, let us know!
Note 2: To use BehaviorSearch, you must first install NetLogo
ALERT: BehaviorSearch currently only works with Netlogo 5.2.x and earlier. We are working on a new version of BehaviorSearch that will work with Netlogo 5.3.x and above...
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Windows
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Mac/Linux (.zip)
- BehaviorSearch v1.01 for Mac/Linux (.tar.gz)
- Older versions available from the the Google Code downloads.
- (Note: as Google Code is phased out, this project is being migrated over to GitHub.)
- Run the installer, and make sure to install BehaviorSearch as a subfolder of wherever you installed the NetLogo program.
- Extract the contents of the zip or tar.gz file inside your NetLogo program folder -- it should end up as a subfolder named "behaviorsearch".
- Windows: use the shortcut on the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Mac: run the "behaviorsearch_gui.command" script file in the application folder.
- Linux: run the "behaviorsearch_gui.sh" script file in the application folder.